We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 16 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other OnLinker users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the OnLinker service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack OnLinker or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with OnLinker
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any OnLinker members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of OnLinker, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your OnLinker account. While OnLinker prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that OnLinker cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the OnLinker service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the OnLinker service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- OnLinker service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on OnLinker to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on OnLinker must provide a link back to OnLinker.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the OnLinker service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.